Owls Owls

Amazing Owls!

This is wonderful. The animation suits the song perfectly, this is honestly the most enjoyable and catchy thing I have ever had the pleasure of being witness too!

Street Cats Street Cats

My opinion is near neutral.

This was an interesting piece, the graphics weren't that great, but that's not entirely important, as I think they actually enhanced this piece. The script was interesting. The random insertion of the mature humor was excellently done. When the one cat poked the other cat in the face with the "wiggly toy", I burst out laughing. It kind of pulls you into something that's boring, but at the same time, interesting. So your not interested enough to take it too seriously, but aren't bored of it enough that you'd just stop watching. A fairly good piece, and the humor was interesting aswell.

MIRC MIRC

Great game

Though, I wouldn't call it difficult. In my first game I got...
4 cubes
Level 35
Effectiveness:A+
Score 91350

Not too hard...

Penguin Defender Penguin Defender

Hmmm

This seemed good, the graphics were done fairly well, it works pretty well, my only complaint is shift did nothing for me. Dont know if thats just me though.

Good game though 6/10

( Yeah I can be tough, oh well. )

AndyBrown responds:

Thanks! Hmm.. not sure why shift doesn't work for some people.. Perhaps it has to do with the keyboard since its set to ASCII or whatever numbers to identify the key... might work if you try changing the keybindings in the options menu.

Spida' Defence Spida' Defence

Ugh

I'd say this was an adequate first attempt at a game. It is very.. ahhh challenging.

Problems I found -

Instructions come up with only about 60 % of them visible, the rest are off the screen.

The edges of the screen seem to not apply, the tank-thing can go INTO the walls, and this is actually neccesairy to hit some of those bugs.

My suggestions:

Make the game a tad bit easier, I failed utterly on the second level, most people would find this game way too difficult to beat.

All in all, a 4/10.

Zahnshujia responds:

I think it deserves a 4 as well!